Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 333

I have been doing a lot of overtime the last two weeks.  Even though I am still doing less hours than in a full time job I have been totally exhausted.  Last week I just felt pathetic that I couldn't cope this week I have started developing strategies to help me through.   Today I treated myself to lunch out before I had to go back to work.  It really got me through even though I was exhausted at the end.
Here is my lunch stop.
It's just gone 9 and I'm off to bed before I fall asleep.

4 comments:

  1. i dont think the dark mornings and nights help either...I am tired too. Hope you have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, kind of constantly tired. It starts being dark very early and it's pretty much depressing ! I hope you will have had a restful sleep ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Costa is on of my favourite coffee shops. They do Gluten Free brownie that are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison (((hugs))) I agree these dark days affect us all :( Take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.