Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 334 and 335

Day 334
Today was our town's Christmas evening and I always love seeing this merry go round.

Day 335
I have decided to do Cheryl Johnson - 12 Days of Christmas 2012 photography course so I am afraid that I will be using those photos for the next 12 days.  However I managed to fit today's photo into the the theme of around the home.  Here is a bowl of marbles that I collected while we were abroad.  When I was working in town and living in  the village I bought a few each week I returned to the village.  The joke was that when I had bought enough to fill the bottle I was collecting them in we would move to the town.  I never did fill the bottle we moved first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.