Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 337 something random, but asymmetrical!

I was going to use my photo for the 12 days of Christmas course but as I was uploading the photos from this morning Peter called out to quickly look out of the window.  I saw nothing but grabbed the camera card out of the computer and along with my camera ran downstairs.  From the patio I could see why he was so excited.  There in the sky was an upside down rainbow.  I snapped away before realizing that it fitted today's word perfectly.



7 comments:

  1. That's such an amazing picture. I never ever saw an upside down rainbow. It looks really funny ! So great you do the photo class too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen one of those either, well done on the capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I've never heard of such a rainbow. So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that is brilliant...how great to capture it too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic catch I too have never seen this before!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing. I've never seen an upside down rainbow and I've been around more than 65 years.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.