Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 359 Mouthwatering

I expect that the next few days will be full of plenty of mouthwatering goodies and knowing me not many good for me things.  Today I went down the market first thing and bought the last minute things that I forgot last week.  On of the things I got was fruit and veg including some lychees which were great for this photo.  However they were so mouthwatering I ate them all before taking the photo so here are the remains.

Have a great day tomorrow everyone.

6 comments:

  1. LOL what a great photo. I love lychees too ! Merry Xmas to you and Peter. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I couldn't wait to eat such lovely goodies either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, I remember when we had satsumas and other goodies all saved up just for the 25th and after.. we are so lucky now and too often don't save something special to appreciate on special days.. my treat this week is passion fruit!
    Have a lovely day.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweet treat, I have been enjoying grapes cold as can be with a bit of chocolate of course! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.